Serve customers on flights and take care of the overall customer experience - from attending to their culinary to personal requirements.
• All Indian nationals, with Indian Passport.
• Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
• Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
• Height: Minimum of 155 cm, with proportionate weight, as per BMI (18-22).
• Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed.
Academy Of Carver Aviation Pvt Ltd, aims at producing professionals not only with strong leadership skills and commanding character but also a skill of academic application in the field of aviation managements. It offers various flight programs for different needs of different students. Their vision is to supplement the aviation industry with excellent Pilots and competent Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. They think that the pilots play a vital role in the society. They are required to be capable of handling all the responsibilities. Most of all, they should be able to set themselves apart from others using a unique set of skills and talents. This academy helps them nurture this very aspect of their lives. The academy boasts a strong alumni base placed in some of the best airlines of the country.