· Define and set overall business strategy, business growth targets and product targets for the company.
· Ownership of developing and ensuring execution of long term and short term business plans.
· Understanding business needs and deriving revenue goals.
· Discern market trends and craft go-to-market sales strategies to maximise revenue potential from prospective customers.
· Prospecting, identifying, and/or leveraging customer relationships to drive new business.
· Ability to make client pitches and closing deals independently.
· Timely reporting and presentation to the management on business and progress.
· Hire, train, mentor and manage a team.
· Create a thriving environment for a high performing team.
· Setting up appropriate mechanisms within the team to ensure best in industry servicing and client management.
· Setting activity and revenue targets for team members.
· Designing business trackers and client database management.
· Recording and updating (with team support) information.
· Creating and maintaining business decks and presentations.
· Regular revenue reports submission – businesswise.
· Entrepreneurial bent and a strategic thought leader.
· Strong business acumen.
· Ability to lead from the front and extremely hands on.
· Excellent leadership and team handling skills.
· Strong analytical capabilities.
· High passion, solution oriented and attention to detail.
· Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
· A proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches, upward revenue trajectory.
· Existing advertising agency / production relationships.
· Must possess networking instincts with the ability to develop and manage long-term business relationships with clients.
· Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape.
· You are a natural "people person" with a knack for communicating, presenting and on boarding new associations.