We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive / Intern to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Business Developement Executive Responsibilities:
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Research and identify new market opportunities.
Prepare and deliver pitches to potential buyers.
Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
Business Development Executive skills Bachelor’s degree is required.
Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Experience in project management and/or sales.
Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
· Reach Interior Designers / Architects / Developers for new leads
· Perform sales activities for the Custom Furniture / Workstation / Office Furniture etc
· Track the sales activities with existing interior designers and architects
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
· Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Work Experience in Interior Field: Mandatory minimum 2 years
Digital Marketing Knowledge: Required
Total Marketing Experience: 0-2 years (Required)
Education: • Bachelor's degree
Location: • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹11,005.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month