· Team player who has the ability to maintain strong relationships, communicate effectively across different mediums and negotiate fiercely
· Play a key role in acquiring the right set of clients from Global Organic Industry
· Execute high volume sales activities defined by a process –Resourcing, Networking, lead generation, and qualifying, prospecting, approaching, giving elaborate demos/Presentations and closing prospects.
· Outbound communication to target audience (email or presentation or attending webinars) and secure meetings with the clients.
· Ability to understand client problems and craft solutions/customization with internal teams
· Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating tracking list and circulating to the Internal Management Members.
· Execute the established business development plan with a Go-Getter attitude, identify Opportunities, create & introduce new ideas for business growth and must be good in Industry Mapping
· Should have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and computer Knowledge good in Microsoft Office, Excel.
· Telephonic Interview and follows.
· People having sales or operations experience will be an advantage.
· BBA/MBA/B.Tech/M.Tech or Equivalent