Role and Responsibility:
● Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
● Research and build relationships with new clients.
● Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
● Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base.
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
● Writing business proposals & Negotiating with stakeholders.
● Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
● Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
● Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
● Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
● This role requires the candidate to be on constant travel to client locations within the city
● Excellent communication skills.
● Stakeholder management skills.
● Proven ability to negotiate.
● Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
● Conflict resolution.
● Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.