We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency who will be responsible for the following-
1. Making Calls & Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
2. Listening to customer requirements and presenting company services to make an online sale.
3. Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy, Negotiating the terms of an agreement and
4. Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers.
5. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails only. (Completely Office Job).
6. Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
7. Identifying new business and selling services to potential clients.
8. To ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Minimum Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year in telesales
Advisory Experience can be countable
Direct Interview starts from 23 March
Interview time - Monday to Friday - 12 pm to 5 pm
Saturday -12 pm to 3 pm