We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
- To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team. Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.