AutoCAD Drafters specialize in creating Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models using Autodesk’s AutoCAD software. These highly-trained draftsmen work with architects and engineers to design and create 2D and 3D computer models of buildings and machine parts from blueprints or from scratch.
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
contact name :pushpa