Auto electricians specialize in installing and maintaining electrical systems contained in automotive vehicles. Auto electricians mainly work for auto service centers where they install, inspect, repair, and maintain all the electrical parts contained in a vehicle.
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.