We seek a qualified Assistant to Operation Manager for our back-office affiliate operations in Mahape, Navi Mumbai. Selected candidates will support the firm’s India and US office in all administrative and Human Resource areas.
***Candidates who are Fluent in English, may only apply.
***To apply, please fill Interview Form: https://forms.gle/gbYJz6yQQG7uxjag9
***Before you apply read below Job Responsibilities:
Job description and responsibilities:
• Perform all administrative duties including drafting letters, emails & other correspondence
• Apply for governmental licenses and registration renewals
• Organize and maintain electronic filing of paper documents
• Liaise and coordinate with appropriate vendors and personnel for office supplies, facility management, office
equipment annual maintenance, computer hardware, expense and petty cash management
• Assist HR with pre-screening of potential candidates, scheduling Interviews and on boarding process of new
• Assist the US team for new business client setup
• Maintenance of in-house document management system
• CRM client profile and data updates
• Profile updates for tax software
• Prepare client proposals and contracts
• Update company website and other relevant social media platforms
• Various other administrative functions as needed
Skills and attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines - Commerce, Arts, Communication, or English from a
• High school certification from CBSE or ICSE
• Exceptional communication skills in English (written and verbal)
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in administration
• Advanced level MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills is a must
• Must be Internet savvy with some hands on experience handling social media sites and blogs
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, good organization and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines and able to adjust to changing priorities
• Ability to comfortably and effectively coordinate with management, junior staff, clients and vendors
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
Competitive salary, benefits, on-the-job training and a career path. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their bio-data and fill the form, please click on: https://forms.gle/gbYJz6yQQG7uxjag9
Candidate must possess a computer and suitable connectivity infrastructure to be able to work from home as necessary. Short listed applicants will be contacted by e-mail.
eaccountants Services I Pvt. Ltd.