1.Strong experience in core Java.
2. Hands-on development in a J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
3. Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers. Experience in Database design is MUST
4. Candidates must have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate.
5. Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
6. Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
7. Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
8. Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
9. Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
11. Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate will lead a team of at-least 4 members
- Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
- Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
- Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
- Design and develop high-quality code.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
- Mentor less skilled employees
- Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Experience in client communication and handling is MUST.
- Good verbal and written English.