Electronics engineers create, design and develop everyday devices such as mobile phones, portable music devices and computers. Electronic engineering offers the chance to produce new innovations and developments in telecommunications, robotics, computing hardware, and power and electrical equipment.
- using a mix of science and maths, along with engineering techniques, to design, produce, install and maintain telecommunications systems
- designing and managing equipment used to control and monitor processes, systems and machinery in many different areas
- using and designing systems to control pressures and temperatures and to manage waste in manufacturing industries
- writing specifications and drawing up theoretical designs to create user-friendly interfaces
- planning projects and preparing and managing budgets
contact name ; pushpa