Require ASP.net MVC developers with 1 - 6 years of experience. The candidates who can join immediately will be more preferred. We work 5 days a week. Please go through the details below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding requirements from project managers and writing tasks associated.
- Develop and implement tasks while following project management guidelines to maintain coordination between teams.
- Test and maintain projects to ensure strong functionality and optimization along with performance.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technically support colleague(s).
- Deliver projects/work on time to ensure we never fail our commitments.
- Recommend improvements to existing projects as necessary.
- Document requirement, tasks and delivery manual as needed.
- Help your co-workers if needed and support everyone in the company for their tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- C#.net, ASP.net MVC, Microsoft sql server, LINQ.
- Knowledge of Entity framework and .net Core will be an advantage.
- Able to work using repository / version management tools such as GIT, SVN, TFS.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively. A team player is more recommended.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business. Ability to understand and work on requirements.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- We provide complete training after joining based on your existing skills to help understand projects and tasks that we work on.
- We work 5 days a week and we also pay overtime as needed.
- Paid / Free leaves every month with leaves carry forward / en-cash.
- Technical and moral help is always a priority in case it is needed by anyone including you.
- Company environment is work and ethics driven along with team happiness is always kept in mind.
- Lunch break is 45 minutes and total working time in the office is 9 hours a day.
- Flexible office hours that will be told upon joining.
- Salary on time
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Friendly Environment and Best Supporting Team
- Employment Guarantee and long term associations.
- Other benefits for being our team member are explained upon joining.