He / She will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects with MVC
Architecture, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks
while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
This position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop,
implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot applications.
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience of using .NET development.
• Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications using MVC architecture
& Web Forms.
• A good understanding of MS SQL.
• A solid understanding of OOP principles
• Strong analytical skills with MVC hands on architecture.
• A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
• Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
• Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to
develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of
ingenuity and creativity.
• Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to the functional
• Develop, maintain, and support programs / tools for internal and external clients.
• Analyse, diagnose, and resolve errors related to their applications.
• Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations.
• Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of
• Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
• Follow all department standards and methodologies.
• Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, and
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and
group presentation situations.