1) Handling retail & project sales of our complete plumbing product portfolio.
2) Handling promotional activities of sales for products.
3) Good relationship with Architects / interior designer/ consultants/ Builders/developers.
4) Potential to do concept selling & develop new market / customers.
5) Develop and maintain a close working relationship with assigned accounts.
6) Keep records and make reports of activities and expenses.
7) Develop and recommend innovative ideas and tactics that will contribute to an increase in market share and sales.
8) Confer regularly with management on recommended sales strategies, promotions, and potential new applications.
9) Must be able to define a problem, assess risks, and develop recommendations for action plans.
10) Must be able to deliver presentations, both written and oral.
11) Search for the projects and contractors who are working for the project.
12) Communicate with the owner of the project and seek business opportunity.
13) Responsible for achieving Company’s yearly sales objectives,
conducting periodic market surveys/analysis