Job Summary – You will responsible for managing the business of a zone consisting of 4-5 territories and work with a multifunction team of sales, implementation and operations. You will work with the team to acquire new customers leading to exponential growth of business.
Reports To – Zonal Manager
Mental Intelligence Lab
Even in this technologically advanced world, it’s men and not machines that make or break the fortunes of a company.
Mental Intelligence LAB has been established to redefine the concept of Research and Development from Dermatoglyphic theory and the application (DMIT) with the latest technology. With the DMIT analysis, our analysts are able to discover the inborn intelligence of each child and the best way to educate and acknowledge them.
DMIT also helps in Relationship Management, Team Management and other things. Moreover, professional advises and suggestions will also be given to help solve problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- School, Colleges & Technical Institutions acquisition: Support and monitor for reaching out to prospectiveschools, Colleges & Technical Institutions through various lead sources like references, channel etc., build a pipeline and sign them up
- Channel Development- Identify, develop and manager channel partners who can generatenew business or influence a sale.
- Collection: Collection of money due from schools/ Institutions on time.
- Franchise Creation: Most important KRA is creation of Franchise which will help you to fulfill your targets in the long run.
School, Colleges & Technical Institutions relationship:
- Relationship: Manage relationships with key schools, Colleges & Technical Institutions of the zone. Also, ensure all teammembers are building and strengthening relationships with their customers.
- Communication: Ensure periodic communication with the customers and sharing theprogress of program implementation in the School
- Coordination: Plan and coordinate internally with operations, product specialists and productteam to ensure complete and efficient implementation at the School, Colleges & Technical Institutions on a day to day basis. In case of escalation, need to resolve the roadblocks internally.
- Customer Satisfaction: Drive customer satisfaction for the managed schools by monitoringto ensure on time high quality product and service delivery.
- Proactive problem solving–Be transparent in sharing the feedback of the Schools, Colleges & Technical Institutions andproactively resolve issues or queries of customers in a timely manner.
- Recruitment: Recruitment of business team members and business partners
- Training and coaching: Training/ coaching of the team members
- Planning and Monitoring: Planning and monitoring the priorities of the business team members and ensuring the calendar is followed.
Reporting and Documentation
- Documentation: Complete all documentation regarding school sign up, collect advance amount as per company policy and engage the schools as per the need.
- Reporting: Keep all reporting formats, CRM, documentation etc. updated on day-to-day
It’s a high energy job which requires you to spend 100% of your time in the field.
Qualifications & Experience
- A graduate from any stream
- An MBA/PGDBM degree is preferable but not mandatory
- Aggressive pursuit of goals- A go-getter who gets things done.
- Customer empathy- Should understand customer’s pain points and should be able to pass on the feedback to the service/ product team immediately for action
- Perseverance- One with never- say- die attitude. Doesn’t give up. Takes rejection as a part of the job.
- Quick learning- Picks up concepts, nuances, etc. quickly and adapts style to match the market and/ or customer need.
- Work ethic- A self-starter and comprehensive approach of doing things.
- Comfortable to travel in city and around zone.
Skills Must Have
B2B concept selling- Ability to sell a concept in a B2B environment.·
Strong negotiation and closing skills.·
Collection of receivables- Should be able to collect the receivables from the customers based on agreed terms·
Process orientation- Should follow the process and ensure delivery, service, etc are planned and executed as per the outlined process.·
Key Account Management·
Channel development and management·
Data handling and MS office·
Problem Solving Skills- Should be able to identify roadblocks and find ways to navigate them.·
Team management and collaboration- Should be able to lead the team members and collaborate with other functions.·
Reporting-timely reporting of daily activities and business·
Inter personal skills and communication- Excellent communication and ability to build rapport·