1. Undertake design project from concept to completion
2. Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
3. Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
4. Set costs and project fees according to budget
5. Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
6. Produce “sample” and “mood products”
7. Supervise work progress
8. Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
9. Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
1.Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
2. Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
3. Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design 4. programs
5. Excellent portfolio of previous works
6. Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
7. Communication and presentation skills
8. Project management skills
9. BS degree in Interior Design or similar
10. Freshers can also apply.