As a Senior Developer in the development group, you will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and scaling user interface components using Angular platform. A research-oriented technology person that can take the responsibility to implement and release deliveries of the web application.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using Angular concepts.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance. Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Good academic background and software product development experience.
- Have worked on Responsive design (mobile based application & Web).
- Knowledge of Angular tools/library including ng library, PrimeNG, AngularUI, Material
- Working knowledge of the general Web Technology landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, iterative development, scrum etc.
- Good communication skills, attitude, and aptitude.