Android Developer - Job Description
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible Android Developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the Android Developer's Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an Android Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional Android Developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Android Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.