In this 6 months contract role, you will be responsible for supervising and controlling flight-handling activities such as flight editing, transfer and boarding in order to achieve a high standard of service. You will also aim to achieve optimum satisfaction and on-time departure of flights.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Acting as station coordinator in liaison with GHA and QR department. Working closely with GHA and all airport departments to ensure on-time performance targets are met.
- Supervising airport team in achieving on-time performance
- Facilitating the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, caterers, fueling agent, maintenance, cargo, and crew to expedite departure
- Working with all departments to ensure precision timings towards on-time departure are met.
- Utilizing available resources by planning efficient duty allocation for customer service agents. Ensuring efficient use of manpower during duty period
- Reviewing aircraft allocations according to the movement messages / late arrivals / loads etc. Ensuring all departures are aware of operational messages and requirements
- To be successful in this role, you must have a Bachelor's Degree or will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years of related experience.
- Exposure to an airline or GHA as dedicated ground staff in passenger handing and ground operations is required.
- You will also need a good understanding of conditions of carriage, international civil aviation safety and security procedures.
- Knowledge of airport functions including baggage handling, weight and balance and dangerous goods regulations is required.
- Ability to commit to a 6 months contract.