The administrative executive is responsible for providing personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive in a professional and timely manner. The administrative executive works one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an assistant role.
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute