1) Excellent knowledge of Tally & MS Office and familiar with relevant computer software.
2) Sound knowledge of accounting principal and bookkeeping procedures.
3) Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
4) Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
5) Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
6) Deep Knowledge and experience in:-
· GST Provisions and Reconciliation of GSTR2A, Monthly returns, Prepare Data for GST Annual Return, Prepare RCM Invoices.
· Income Tax, TDS, Advance Tax.
· Bank Reconciliation
7) Documents financial transactions by entering account information and knowledge of Voucher Filling work.
8) Excellent analytical and time management skills.
9) Ability to do Mails.