We seek a qualified Accounts Associate for our back-office affiliate operations in Mahape, Navi Mumbai. Selected candidates will support the firm’s India and US office in all administrative and Human Resource areas.
***Candidates who are Fluent in English may only apply.
***To apply, please fill Interview Form: https://forms.gle/32sCaVShGJG4VPHMA
US accounting: (Payroll, Sales Tax, Book Keeping, Financials and Finalization of accounts)
Office Timing 10:30 am to 8:30 pm
Skills and attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines - Commerce, Communication, or English from a reputed
• Exceptional communication skills in English (written and verbal)
• Advanced level MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills is a must
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, good organization and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines and able to adjust to changing priorities
• Ability to comfortably and effectively coordinate with US Staff and junior staff
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
Candidates from Navi Mumbai and Thane, Dombivali may only apply, Candidates outside Mumbai/Navi Mumbai do not apply or call.
Competitive salary, benefits, on-the-job training and a career path. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their bio-data and fill the interview form, please click on: https://forms.gle/32sCaVShGJG4VPHMA
Candidate must possess a computer and suitable connectivity infrastructure to be able to work from home as necessary. Short listed applicants will be contacted by e-mail.
Do not send your resume on what’s app.
eaccountants Service I Pvt. Ltd.