Roles & Responsiblities:
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
self-motivation, integrity, ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions, business acumen and interest, organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines, team working ability, communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in IT, analytical ability, a methodical approach and problem-solving skills