One of our esteemed clients in construction industry, is looking for an energetic, passionate individual to join their organization for the position of an Accountant.
The Accountant position will work closely with operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping. S/he will bring more organization to their day to day financials.
The person will perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
S/he will analyze and report on financial status.
S/he will get involved in improving systems, procedures and initiate corrective actions.
S/he will Oversee GST, IT etc. and abide by laws, acts and regulations of Indian government.
Experience required: Minimum 4+ years accounting experience in construction industry
Advanced computer skills in MS Office, Tally or any other accounting software
Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills will be preferred
• Managing the other statutory . Computation of monthly liability, facilitating the payments and filing the returns.
• Monthly checking salary and wages sheet.
• Handling External and Internal Auditor for Project and Statutory Audit.
• Bills Checking, Verifying, and Coordinate with Other departments related issues.
• Preparing Monthly and Periodical Financial MIS.
• Handling of Income Tax Scrutiny cases.
• Payments due statements.
• Follow up with clients for payments
• Complete responsibilities include ensuring delivery of items / goods / materials ordered at the site locations, tracking bills / invoices of the goods procures from Purchase Department
• Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Profit-and-loss statements
• Tax preparation
• Expense reports
• Cost reduction proposals
• Internal audits for policy adherence
• Internal audits for tax codes
• Presenting budgets and reports to upper management Additional Duties:
• Account reconciliation
• Invoice processing