A bachelor's degree in accounts having 4-5 years of experience in the service related accounting field Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures of servicing field. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Reporting to CMD
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends in service oriented field.
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process-Financial closure
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Thorough knowledge of GST compliance / formalities.
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Ensure compliance with applicable standard rules, regulations, and systems of internal control