We are Currently seeking Experienced as well as Fresher writers join our team.
Designation: Academic Research Associate
• Conducting In-Depth Research while meeting all the requirements of the Tasks.
• detailed comprehension of Client's Requirements related Academic Content Writing.
• Assist clients in Understanding the Requirements of their projects and provide writing samples.
• Conduct both Primary and Secondary Academic Research to meet the Research Needs of the Clients.
• Understand Client's Comments and Applying the same Completing the Written assessments.
• Follow the given Instructions and Specification mentioned in the Requirements Diligently.
• Deliver Non-Plagiarized Academic Content.
• Comply with Deadlines of every individual academic task
• Consistently performing well in assigning complicated projects, handing critical cases of revision and poor quality until its successful resolution.
• Support other team members and the team as whole during their absence, involvement in other responsibilities.
• the Client's Satisfaction right the beginning, till Delivery.
• Meeting Daily word count targets (3000-4000 Words) with good Quality.
Successful the Role, should meet the following requirements:
• Excellent Academic Record, with a Higher degree in the area of specialization.
• Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal English Communication Skills.
• Ability to learn things fast.
• Keen attention Details.
• Excellent Management ensures Timely Delivery.
• Overseas educational background is a plus.
• Graduation/ Master's Degree
• Good Command over written English
• Fast typing Speed; Ability Handle Pressure and Tight Deadlines.
• Prior Experience in Academic Content an added advantage.
• Language: ENGLISH (Must have Good Writing Skills)
Max Experience : 5 yrs
Min Experience : 0 yrs
Skilled in Microsoft Office : Required
Education : Graduation - B.Com,Mcom,Btech, Mtech
Job Type : Full time
Gender : Any
Languages known : English
Our writing service completely works on original idea for the relevant subjec