- Lead the sales process, establish contact, call and meet prospective clients, give sales presentation to prospective clients in education sector like colleges and universities.
- Tap business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Be the first point of contact for all sales-related queries and communication
- Prepare and maintain a master database of all prospects and their contacts
- Responsible for day to day activities of all centers, coordinating lectures between trainers and students
- Counselling of new students
Desired Candidate Profile:
- IMMEDIATE JOINING
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in managing educational institutes
- Bachelors degree in any stream.
- Previous experience in Sales or Call Center for International clients preferred.
Job Location: Mumbai
About the company
Boston Institute of Analytics is an international organization that imparts training in predictive analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence to students and working professionals via classroom training conducted by industry experts.To know more please visit. www.biaclassroom.com